If you answer ‘No’ to any of the below Cyber Security questions, your networks are not secure. They have vulnerabilities which leave you open to hackers.
Do your networks have:
- physical first, multi-factor authentication?
- end-to-end encryption?
- firewall-protected network segmentation?
- point-to-point data flow accounting for every data packet every step of the way?
- ability to automatically set-up, secure and heal themselves (eliminating human error and vulnerabilities)?
- secure boot?
- 4096 bit RSA Keys?
- physical matching between devices?
- Public/Static IP addresses as attack vectors, that is another vulnerability.
To solve the above, check out TOSIBOX®
What makes TOSIBOX® so SECURE:
- Physical matching
- It matches together, cryptographically, the physical TOSIBOX® devices, creating a trust relationship between them.
- Two-factor authentication
- 2FA means that there are two different things required for the user to authenticate and get access:
- 1. Something that the user has: the physical TOSIBOX® Key or a mobile device
- 2. Something that the user knows: the password.
- End-to-end encryption
- The VPN connection is established directly between the TOSIBOX® devices and the data can be decrypted only at the connection end points (devices). Nobody – not even Tosibox Oy – can decrypt the data in between.
- Patented connection method
- This allows establishing connection even when both parties are behind firewalls or NATs. As a result, in TOSIBOX® devices there are no services that would be all the time listening or exposed to the Internet.
- is good also for security. In addition to making our products secure, we have put a lot of effort on making them easy to use. With fewer things for users to remember and worry about, TOSIBOX® products are practically impossible to misconfigure.
- No backdoors.
- Also, Tosibox does NOT retain any private keys or passwords for the products. Our technical support can access the Lock only after the user has explicitly turned on the remote support feature.
- Industry standard and proven technologies
- Such as the RSA cryptosystem, AES encryption, Diffie–Hellman key exchange and TLS sessions, are used in our products.
- Private infrastructure
- Tosibox does not use the public internet space, Dynamic DNS Server farms or Public IP addresses.
Want to learn more - check out our links below tailored to each vertical: