What is TOSIBOX?The inventors of Operational Technology (OT) networking & operational infrastructure.
- Where is the value? The automation, ease, usability, scalability, affordability and the cybersecurity.
- What’s it used for? To connect anything. For data collection. For access control. For remote maintenance. All automated. All secure.
- What can you connect to TOSIBOX? Anything! Trains, planes, any server, device, VFD, PLC, cameras, cars, you name it. We’ve automated in seconds what used to take days or weeks to do.
EMBEDDED OT CYBER SECURITY
- Self-creating OT networks. Eliminating human error.
- No 3rd party cloud providers (data privacy)
- Point to Point data flow with 256-bit AES Encryption
- All networks Physical First Multi-Factor Authenticated, (like your ATM Card).
- No static or public IP Addresses; No Dynamic DNS Server Farms
- Automated Firewall. Works automatically behind firewall
- Never an inbound port. Outbound ports only.
- Secure Boot
- Over-The-Air updates for all security and software updates
Why use TOSIBOX?
- Why would a big company use Tosibox?
- Cost reduction since less time and labor needed to deploy and maintain infrastructure
- Can connect their OT World without having to recreate their IT World.
- Elimination of costs due to Private Networks from Telecoms
- Advanced automated Cyber Security
- Elimination of Static IPs
- Fast and easy implementation
- Why would a small company use Tosibox? All of the above plus to level the playing field, do things they couldn't previously do without expensive headcount.
- Tosibox is the only product purpose-designed for operational networking.